Welcome to my little piece of the Technical World

Welcome & I'm glad you stopped by! Please grab a cup of coffee and stay a while. My name is Sherina and I'm a passionate photographer who loves to photograph life! Anything from the miracle in your belly to walking down the aisle to wanting to feel sexy again (make sure you check out my Boudoir blog site listed at the bottom of this page). I'm very blessed and love the Lord and count my blessings every.....single.....day.

Saturday, May 4, 2013


Maternity Session Spring Tx Lifestyle Photographer






I love photographing expecting parents.  I remember that feeling.  Excited yet nervous.  Anxious yet scared.  The not knowing drove me crazy.  Not knowing if the baby would be healthy, not knowing how the labor would feel, not knowing how to truly care for another human being.  Then the day comes and your feelings intensify.  A rush of emotions run through your mind all at once!  The feeling when you are in the front cart of a roller coaster and its about to go over the fall.  Then the roller coaster stops briefly and slowly it clicks over and every emotion of nervousness and fear turns to joy and excitement and you soon forget all the anxiety and think only of absolute delight!   That is the only way I can describe how I felt on my "special day."  So when I meet expecting parents that don't have a clue of what lies ahead, I get this warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing that pure enjoyment and ecstasy awaits them and I feel so happy and joyous for them.  Every pregnancy is special, but its something about the first one that melts my heart.

Ashley, you are beautiful and I can't wait to know you as a mother.  It's the best job in the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show me some L-O-V-E!