Welcome to my little piece of the Technical World

Welcome & I'm glad you stopped by! Please grab a cup of coffee and stay a while. My name is Sherina and I'm a passionate photographer who loves to photograph life! Anything from the miracle in your belly to walking down the aisle to wanting to feel sexy again (make sure you check out my Boudoir blog site listed at the bottom of this page). I'm very blessed and love the Lord and count my blessings every.....single.....day.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Family session houston tx lifestyle photographer FreeSpiritFoto







I've been photographing Aryn and her family since Victoria (the youngest) was just a baby and now she'll be two!  We met at Herman park and planned on taking photos of Victoria on the train since she loves trains and her birthday party will be at the train station.  Well we get there and guess what????  It was closed!  I kinda panicked at first, but managed to talk the conductor into using the train for a few minutes...phew!

Anna (the oldest) has the exact same personality has my daughter, very high energy and super sweet.  So to be able to capture her standing still, if even for a second, was priceless...lol  I managed to capture her on the last two images above and I instantly feel in love with them!  From the sun-kissed highlights in her curly q's to those luscious full lips, she looks breathtaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show me some L-O-V-E!