Welcome to my little piece of the Technical World

Welcome & I'm glad you stopped by! Please grab a cup of coffee and stay a while. My name is Sherina and I'm a passionate photographer who loves to photograph life! Anything from the miracle in your belly to walking down the aisle to wanting to feel sexy again (make sure you check out my Boudoir blog site listed at the bottom of this page). I'm very blessed and love the Lord and count my blessings every.....single.....day.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Family Photographer / The Woodlands, TX






This was the first time photographing Kate and her family!  Her husband was a bit nervous, as the only type of professional pictures they ever took was studio work.  Well, well, well a lifestyle outdoor session can not even compare with a boring studio work with a blah background! lol  So I had to make sure to really show them a beautiful backdrop and hopefully they will never use studios again!  Ha!  We started with a great wardrobe but I had just purchased the big tin bucket and I convinced Kate to grab their swimsuits and lets end the session with fun!!!  And they turned out adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show me some L-O-V-E!