Welcome to my little piece of the Technical World

Welcome & I'm glad you stopped by! Please grab a cup of coffee and stay a while. My name is Sherina and I'm a passionate photographer who loves to photograph life! Anything from the miracle in your belly to walking down the aisle to wanting to feel sexy again (make sure you check out my Boudoir blog site listed at the bottom of this page). I'm very blessed and love the Lord and count my blessings every.....single.....day.

Thursday, August 22, 2013


"Sweetness in the belly"  Maternity session, The Woodlands TX portrait photographer








Kristen and Dan are expecting their first baby in the next few months and I am so excited that she booked for the year!  I love when my clients book the "Grow with me" package because I get to grow with their new family...to know them before their arrival and see their family grow is amazing!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show me some L-O-V-E!