Welcome to my little piece of the Technical World

Welcome & I'm glad you stopped by! Please grab a cup of coffee and stay a while. My name is Sherina and I'm a passionate photographer who loves to photograph life! Anything from the miracle in your belly to walking down the aisle to wanting to feel sexy again (make sure you check out my Boudoir blog site listed at the bottom of this page). I'm very blessed and love the Lord and count my blessings every.....single.....day.

Friday, July 26, 2013

AWARD: FINALIST as Houston's Best Photographer 2013!

Wow I wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to each and every one of you that voted for me as Houston's Best Photographer! The voting started back in early June and I was nominated the last 4 days before the contest ended and to be in the TOP FIVE with only 4 voting days blows my mind! MUCH LOVE!!!  Click on the link below and check it out! 

Houston's BEST Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show me some L-O-V-E!