Welcome to my little piece of the Technical World

Welcome & I'm glad you stopped by! Please grab a cup of coffee and stay a while. My name is Sherina and I'm a passionate photographer who loves to photograph life! Anything from the miracle in your belly to walking down the aisle to wanting to feel sexy again (make sure you check out my Boudoir blog site listed at the bottom of this page). I'm very blessed and love the Lord and count my blessings every.....single.....day.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Kids in bath, Conroe Tx Lifestyle Photographer














I've been really trying to stop.and.take.time to photograph my children.  In their own enviroment, being Skylar and Zane.  The light pours into our new bathroom perfectly and everytime I give them a bath I think to myself, "I really need to take pictures in here" and I finally did and I just adore these new images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show me some L-O-V-E!