Welcome to my little piece of the Technical World

Welcome & I'm glad you stopped by! Please grab a cup of coffee and stay a while. My name is Sherina and I'm a passionate photographer who loves to photograph life! Anything from the miracle in your belly to walking down the aisle to wanting to feel sexy again (make sure you check out my Boudoir blog site listed at the bottom of this page). I'm very blessed and love the Lord and count my blessings every.....single.....day.

Friday, May 31, 2013

I'm FEATURED!!!!  


Beyond the Wanderlust is a fabulous photographer's dream where other photog's can seek inspiration, submit their photos for contest, shop around, ask for advice, etc.  I recently photographed my daughter, Skylar and thought they turned out pretty well.  I submitted the images to BTW, as many other photographers do daily and OMG I was blown away when they actually accepted my submission!  I feel so honored to be featured along many other talented photographers!  Check out Their Blog Here and Their facebook page here.  Please let them know I sent ya and show me some love!  I'm very proud and blown away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show me some L-O-V-E!