Welcome to my little piece of the Technical World

Welcome & I'm glad you stopped by! Please grab a cup of coffee and stay a while. My name is Sherina and I'm a passionate photographer who loves to photograph life! Anything from the miracle in your belly to walking down the aisle to wanting to feel sexy again (make sure you check out my Boudoir blog site listed at the bottom of this page). I'm very blessed and love the Lord and count my blessings every.....single.....day.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Bluebonnet Mini's, Conroe












I hardly ever offer mini-sessions b/c quite honestly I don't like feeling rushed nor rushing my clients.  I like to have ALL the time in the world when we shoot and when I have clients waiting in line, it gets me nervous and out of whack!  With that being said, I know how us Texans adore our bluebonnet photos and I knew it would be a huge success so I offered it this year.  Take a look at these beautiful, sweet kiddos in the field!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show me some L-O-V-E!