Welcome to my little piece of the Technical World

Welcome & I'm glad you stopped by! Please grab a cup of coffee and stay a while. My name is Sherina and I'm a passionate photographer who loves to photograph life! Anything from the miracle in your belly to walking down the aisle to wanting to feel sexy again (make sure you check out my Boudoir blog site listed at the bottom of this page). I'm very blessed and love the Lord and count my blessings every.....single.....day.

Saturday, January 21, 2012



















Jamie and her husband meet me in this old abandoned lot that I had passed for years (literally), never paying much attention to it and all of the sudden I noticed it and I was so upset with myself that I had passed this property for so long, missing the opportunity to photograph it.  Well Jamie met me up there and I had this crazy idea (the house and apron photos) that I was excited to tell her about, but weary b/c I didn't know if she'd be up to it and sure enough, she was such a good sport!  She threw the apron on, grabbed the broom and walked up to the house and said, "Where do you want me"  I was in heaven!  (I get excited over silly things...lol)  The session turned out just how I wanted it and I was so thankful for wonderful clients!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show me some L-O-V-E!