Welcome to my little piece of the Technical World

Welcome & I'm glad you stopped by! Please grab a cup of coffee and stay a while. My name is Sherina and I'm a passionate photographer who loves to photograph life! Anything from the miracle in your belly to walking down the aisle to wanting to feel sexy again (make sure you check out my Boudoir blog site listed at the bottom of this page). I'm very blessed and love the Lord and count my blessings every.....single.....day.

Monday, January 30, 2012





Had such a good time going into town to meet Aryn and her precious family.  Anna (who's 3) was soooooo stinking cute and had the sweetest personality.  She ran right up to me, as if we've known each other forever and Victoria had a nasty cold but she just kept on smiling and being silly.  Aryn found out about me from a past client of mine (love those referrals) and we had a good time during the photo session and had a chance to use my new bunting banners from the talented Mrs. Courtney Hornsby from Sassy Stitches.  Check her out on facebook Sassy Stitches 

1 comment:

  1. Loooove the pictures! Thanks Sherina! I have already referred you to three friends!

    ReplyDelete

Please show me some L-O-V-E!